Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Taxes

We finally did our taxes yesterday. We waited a couple weeks for my statement from Big Bend to get to our house before we could start. Then once we started I realized I needed a statement from my loan I am paying off and I didn't have it. I called my mom and luckily she found it and found another statement she had for me so she opened them and told me the numbers I needed. So we are happy to finally get our taxes done. I don't know why people make such a big deal about doing their taxes every year. Once you have all your statements together it really doesn't take long to do them. We got a lot more than what we thought we would and can't wait for our money to get here. :)

2 comments:

  1. We haven't finished yet...but we won't be getting much back. :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finished! And we already got our return. And it was glorious!

    ReplyDelete