Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pismo Beach



Ryan had a 3 1/2 day weekend for Memorial Day so yesterday we went to Pismo Beach. Ryan and his buddy rented wet suits and boogie boards. last summer me and Ryan went together and rented boogie boards...it was a lot of fun but I for some reason couldn't catch the wave haha.



This trip to Pismo I pretty much just sat on the beach and soaked in the sun. We bought Marcie some sand toys...and thank goodness we did because she ended up not liking the ocean so much.







I went down to the edge of the water at one point and the coolest thing ever in life happened. So me and Cherie were standing in the little waves and all these things kept hitting our ankles. We were like what the heck is that...so we looked down and there were baby turtles all around us going out to sea in the waves! It was so crazy. I don't know how they made it to the water with all those people on the beach and birds in the air or how we were the only two people to even notice them. I had my camera in hand but by the time I thought about it and was going to take a video they were farther out and deeper in the water :(







I just happened to put sunscreen like everywhere except my fat, swollen and dirty feet haha. Ryan got mad at me once he noticed. But his back got just as burnt as my feet. Everywhere else was fine except silly random spots that got missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment