Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weight weight go away

So as you could probably tell I gained twice as much weight as I should've when I was pregnant. At the beginning of my pregnancy I wasn't gaining and then I was on the right track and out of nowhere I would gain 10 lbs a week! I ended up gaining 64 lbs and weighing over 220 lbs at the end of my pregnancy!
After the first week of having Rayden I lost about 35 lbs and then I was stuck for the longest time not losing any weight. I was at 185 forever and now that I started running about 3 miles most mornings beginning in March I have lost 10 lbs and am down to 175.
I'm so happy to finally be moving and losing weight. I still have 15 more lbs to go to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight and fit into all my clothes I still can't wear. I'm shooting to lose more and get down lower than that though.

This is when Rayden was a week old.


This is a couple months before getting pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. I wished we lived close so I could exercise with you! I have gained so much weight and feel so ugly since I started teaching.

    ReplyDelete