Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1st Anniversary



This last Sunday (March 21st) was our first year anniversary! The year seemed to go by pretty fast but a lot happened during it. We were together for 9 of the 12 months because Ryan was still in Chicago when we first got married to finish his training and I was in Washington. We weren't able to really go out and celebrate because we are poor poor poor. :( On Saturday we did go to Coldstone though because I had a coupon:) I had cake batter ice cream with gummy bears and Ryan had french vanilla ice cream with snickers. It was delicious and of course Ryan was jealous of mine.

Last Saturday we cleaned out the spare bedroom for Ryan's sister Cherie and her little girl Marcie. Ryan flew to Oklahoma Monday and helped Cherie finish packing and cleaning. They left this morning and are driving straight through. They will be here in the morning and I can't wait to see them!

5 comments:

  1. Are they going to live with you? Happy anniversary, Ryan and Kallie! You two are some of my favorite people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for anniversaries! To make your background cute, go to a website like thecutestblogontheblock.com where they have free backgrounds and they have the instructions of how to do it! I deleted the part on my where it gives credit to wherever I got if from...sneaky sneaky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks Deidra! Ya Cherie and Marcie are going to be living with us. It will be fun with little Marcie who turns two this month and it will be good for her to have Ryan around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Two year olds are funnnnnnny. Also...I really like this website to get backgrounds. They have fun ones.

    http://myblogmakeover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete