Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coupons



I started cutting coupons last month and this last weekend was a record…I saved $24 on groceries with coupons! It’s not near as amazing as that lady who can end up buying her groceries for a penny but it’s still awesome! I cut coupons from the huge newspaper we get on the weekend and from a few websites. Some of the websites I’ve used are: shopathome.com; coupons.com; and smartsource.com. Ryan had to buy Sunny D for a work fundraiser so I looked online and was able to get coupons from the sunny d site. I was afraid to use coupons at first because I didn’t want to be the annoying person at the store taking forever at the register with all the coupons but it really doesn’t take that long. All they do is swipe your coupon like they do the other items. So I don’t care if the people do get annoyed with me because I’m saving money! I use a little picture album book to keep my coupons organized.

3 comments:

  1. Ya IDK how those people do it to end up buying a load of groceries for pennies. I looked up the coupon policies of WalMart and the other stores I shop at and they don't accept more than one coupon per item.

    ReplyDelete