Monday, April 19, 2010

4D Baby


The baby yawning


The baby's feet


His face

The Monday we got back from Washington me and Ryan went back to St. Agnes Hospital in Fresno to get 4D pictures and videos of our baby. St. Agnes is where they told us we were having a boy and they do the 4D pictures and videos for free. It was cool to see the baby again and see his features better but of course he had both arms/hands up by his face the whole time. He his the biggest punk ever! :) Well from the pictures our baby has big chubby cheeks and a huge round Kofoed nose. I don't think though that you can tell what the baby is really going to look like yet though. Babies change so much in the first weeks they are born and I've never seen a baby without a round little nose so I guess we will see how he looks when he comes. The videos are really short and sometimes the pictures are hard to tell what exactly you are looking at. I emailed the pictures and videos to our families and the feedback I got from my family was that they are creepy and interesting...

The videos weren't working when I tried to put them on this post so I will try to post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment