Monday, April 19, 2010

Broken Crib



Before we left for Washington we got a free crib and changing table from some people on base who were moving. We were excited to not have to buy them anymore and the ones we got were in perfect condition and they matched eachother!



Well I'm so mad at myself....the other day after my appointment at the hospital I had my first car accident ever!...with the crib! I pulled in the garage and was stopping and hit the crib at like 2 mph and broke the leg like crazy. I cried because I was so upset. Ryan said he will be able to fix it but I don't know I guess we will see.

We do have a bassinet we are going to use at first anyways but I hope Ryan will be able to fix the crib still.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sad! :( I hope it gets fixed. I will cross my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David has clamps and we have gorilla glue...which is the best. Come visit us and we can hook you up! Everyone will be here this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete